Friday, April 16, 2010

Chocolate Animal Cracker Butt!

I am soooo sore!!!! It started yesterday after I took a nap... I excersized right before nap, I did slim in 6 which is an amazing and easy workout that was the top workout like 4 years ago, I also paid $70 for it at the time and its still kicking my butt so I know its awesome... well anyway even though I stretched before and after I am having the worst trouble walking up and down the stairs and just in general my leg muscles are so sore right now I just want to sit and cry. I know it will get better but this feeling is soooo not a motivator. so my husband decided yesterday that he's sick of eating as much as he is and wants to loose weight. :D yay!!!! I have a food motivator now whoo!!! I know he won't have a lot of time a week to excersize with me but at least he will help me control portions. one step at a time right?

ha so I made the biggest decition of my life and possibly the dumbest.... as most of you know I have not been fond of the idea of teaching. It started to get stressful and the last thing I wanted to do so in effort to not make myself "stuck" in a job for my whole life I chose to switch my major to business. I am freaked out... I have never taken a business class in my life (aside from what my mom could teach me about budgeting) I am running on my husbands faith that I am able to do this, and if anyone knows me and my abilitys its him. I just wish I was as confident that I can do this as he is... but I found out that half of the classes in business I was already scheduled to take in teaching so one way or another I have no choice but to to do those. They don't sound TOO hard but again never done anything like this.

I recently came up with this plan and its developing constantly daily. Basically I want to open up a Photography/Wedding planning shop. One side is where I will have mettings with the brides and whatever family they have as a wedding planner and in the other half of the building will be a photography studio. Baisically the photographer/s will need to be able to do weddings but someone (or the same person) will also need to be present to have on-site shoots, meaning they will be taking engagment photos, family pictures, holliday pictures and the like. I adore the idea of being a wedding planner and I know photography is a huge thing involved with weddings so having them both I can totally set the bar :D one of those use our program you can have a discount on our photographer kind of thing. what do you guys think? could it work???
I have no clue where I would set up a business yet but I want to understand the process before getting in over my head. But it sounds like so much fun :D!!!!

on now for the explination of the tital.... basically I was eating chocolate animal crackers and I actually found one that was like two melded together to form a very realistic animal (like a donkey or something) that was actually fat and had two butt cheeks :D lol I was laughing so hard!!! It looks funny I might just take a picture and put it on facebook for kicks ;) Deffiantly showing the hubby though :D I love his reaction to things like that.... that whole your a dork but so cute kind of look lol

Thats it! lol give me your input I don't want to get crazy over something that won't work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment