Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The first day... of our new life

Wow, its been 1 month since we moved into our new place and I adore it. Even though it is only a two bedroom and has a dozen stairs it feels amazingly huge. I love it here and want to stay as long as possible. The kids adore it too which I am so happy about, they can run around like nutz and no one cares its so great.

Well school has been going decent, my grads are slipping because I was not told I needed to format or cite everything (even my own opinion) since I neglected that I got down-graded a lot. Oh well, just need to step up and work harder I guess. I am also having issues with what I really want to do when I finally graduate. I love the idea of photography more and more everyday, I have always really enjoyed it I just never looked at it as a realistic profession. But I really think that kind of a job is what I'm looking for. Its all spontanious and I adore that, if only I could afford a fancy new camera without being forced to move again. Teaching for me is no longer apealing, I know it would be easy to get those kinds of jobs but every time I concider it I get more stressed.

I suppose everyone was going to find out eventually, I started weight watchers about a month ago. Its been a huge struggle for me, my weight has gone up and down like crazy and its extremely frustrating. I want to do this and I desperatly want it to work (partly because if it doesnt it will feel like a huge waste of money) and because I hate feeling so plumpy. Well my Wii Fit is due to be delivered today I just have to be consistant and pacient. ya right! Well here's to trying anyway.

Hubby and I are back on track for the most part. It was really hard to be a couple in my parents house but it has gotten conciderably better since we moved out, the stress is almost completly gone! I can finally breathe.

Well thats all I have for right now, its been an amazing day I can only hope it will last.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I know you can loose the weight! If I can do it you can!!! Just stay away from the sweets and bad food! :D

    OH! And I'm glad that you and hubby are doing better! That's certainly any answer to prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kidding!!!! we just got fundraiser food though... lots and lots of cookies... and no one will come eat them so i'm getting carried away with them i think lol... but still trying though its not going as well as i planned...:(

    ReplyDelete