Saturday, March 27, 2010

Money... you can never have enough right?

Sigh... I know I need to relax and focus on more important things. But I can help getting stressed over stupid things. Really another vent about lack of money!?! apparently... Thats the price we pay for living on our own I guess. Better to have someplace to sleep than a bunch of stuff. I have to come up with some form of a plan for tre's birthday, though I don't know why I try no one really shows up sept my parents and they tend to object to almost every plan I make. My camera has 7 days left... I know theirs a bunch more but for some reason I'm horribly attached to this one... I don't know why its not even the first one I found but thats just my personality I guess.

Wii fit is going painful... I am so sore... I know thats expected for the most part but still... ow... at least I can feel it right?...

Hubby's dead tired... between the kids, homework, and stupid PH he's getting next to no sleep and its bugging me. I want him closer, I want less hours, sadly I really just want him home. This job has always been stresfull for me, I'm not fond of the people he works with or the fact that he is so crazy dedicated to them and they give him nothing in return. Its crap, and even though as his wife I am required to support him despite if I like it or not, it still frustrates me.

My mother is also saying she is coming over today... that alone is stressful. I don't know why it stresses me so much. I guess its mostly just little comments... like last time she said wow you started spring cleaning!.... hello! we've been here like a month its not going to be that dirty... and no I don't spring clean I clean every single morning so yeah it always looks nice in here atleast untill about 8pm then it gets slightly messy cause the kids start getting really crazy, but she came at like noon. sigh... stupid things I shouldn't be getting upset about. and yet these stupid hormones are driving me insane. Sigh...

I need chocolate... I can pretend that will help right? despite the million points... blah... Going back to finish more homework.... again :P

2 comments:

  1. so i vent about finding the perfect camera then find out that its only 1 pixel better than my camera now... sure its much more fun to use but if i'm going to get one it needs to be a NICE one... for that much it needs to be worth it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate DOES fix everything! You don't have to pretend!!!

    ReplyDelete